Safe Reliable Water
Renewed Investment for Pittsburgh
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is investing in its aging infrastructure to improve water quality, its safety, and the reliability of our water system. In 2018, the PWSA Board of Directors approved an $88 million capital budget for the design and construction of critical infrastructure that will renew and modernize our system. After years of underinvestment we now have the funding and staffing in place to provide Pittsburgh with the water system it expects and deserves.
- 2018 Lead Service Line Replacement Program
- Green Infrastructure Projects
- Highland Park System Improvement Projects
- Lanpher Reservoir Reconstruction
- Smallman Street Water and Sewer Main Reconstruction
Capital Improvement Program and Budget
Please take a look at PWSA’s Capital Improvement Program for more information about the critical projects that will improve our water, sewer, and stormwater services.