Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) will install 20-inch and 6-inch water valves on Butler Street in Lawrenceville. The PWSA contractor will begin working Sunday night, May 31, 2015, from 10:00 pm until 6:00 am (8 hours).
The following customers will have NO WATER service during that time and are being notified by door hanger and robo call:
- Butler Street (39th Street and 45th Street)
- Fisk Street (Butler Street and Davison Street)
- St. John Street (Fisk Street and Main Street)
- 42nd Street (Foster Street and Davison Street)
- 43rd Street (Butler Street and Davison Street)
- Summit Street (43rd Street and 44th Street)
- Pleasant Way
- 44th Street (Eden Way and Davison Street)
- 45th Street (Butler Street and Davison Street)
Traffic control personnel will be on-site to maintain two-way traffic.
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.