Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) will install 20-inch and 6-inch water valves on Butler Street at 42nd Street in Lawrenceville. The PWSA contractor will be working Sunday night, June 7, 2015 from 10:00 pm until Monday, June 8, 2015 at 6:00 am (8 hours overnight). This work was originally scheduled for Sunday, May 31st but is rescheduled for this weekend.
The following customers will have NO WATER service during that time and are being notified by door hanger and robo call:
- Butler Street (39th Street - 45th Street)
- Fisk Street (Butler Street - Davison Street)
- St. John Street (Fisk Street - Main Street)
- Summit Street (43rd Street - 44th Street)
- 41st Street (Butler Street – Eden Way)
- 42nd Street (Foster Street - Davison Street)
- 43rd Street (Butler Street - Davison Street)
- 44th Street (Eden Way - Davison Street)
- 45th Street (Butler Street - Davison Street)
- Pleasant Way
Traffic control personnel will be on-site to maintain two-way traffic.
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.