Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) will be shutting the water main servicing Mulberry Way between 25th Street and 26th Street in the Strip District for a private contractor to make repairs on private property.
The contractor will be working TONIGHT, Thursday June 11, 2015 from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm (6 hours). The following customers will have NO WATER service and were notified in person and are also being notified by robo call:
- Smallman Street (25th Street - 26th Street)
- 25th Street (Penn Avenue - Smallman Street)
- 26TH Street (Penn Avenue – Smallman Street)
- Mulberry Way (25th Street – 26th Street)
- Penn Avenue (25th Street – 26th Street)
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.