Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) will replace a 16-inch water valve on Fifth Avenue at South Highland Avenue in Shadyside.
The PWSA contractor will be working tomorrow, Wednesday, June 24, 2015 from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. Customers at the following locations will have NO WATER service during that time and are being notified by robo call:
- Fifth Avenue (Maryland Avenue - Denniston Street)
- College Avenue (Fifth Avenue - Howe Street)
- South Highland Avenue (Fifth Avenue - Kentucky Avenue)
- Emerson Street (Fifth Avenue - Kentucky Avenue)
- Kentucky Avenue (College Avenue – South Highland Avenue)
An off-duty police officer will maintain two-way traffic
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.