Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) contractors are scheduled to complete surface restoration, which includes paving and concrete work for the week of July 27, 2015. Many work locations will require restricted parking while work is being performed. Signs will be posted in advance and removed as soon as possible.
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work locations are as follows:
- 4307 Lorigan Street
- Morewood Avenue at Ellsworth Avenue
- Amberson Avenue at Castleman Street
- Gem Way (North Evaline Street - North Winebiddle Street)
- 330 Coltart Street
- 3265 Dawson Street
- Bedford Avenue at Cassatt Street
- 716 Manilla Street
- Reed Street at Vine Street
- 300 Reed Street at Heldman Street
- 2616 Patterson Street
- 2608 Patterson Street
- 2105 South 18th Street
- 57 17th Street
- Shaler Street Bridge
- 1808 West Carson Street
- McCartney Street at Freewalt Street
- Arlington Avenue at Newton Street
- 3127 Mary Street
- 514 Cabot Way
*Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) provides water and sewer services to more than 300,000 consumers throughout the City of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.