Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) contractors are scheduled to complete surface restoration, which includes paving and concrete work for the week of August 10, 2015. Many work locations will require restricted parking while work is being performed. Signs will be posted in advance and removed as soon as possible.
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work locations are as follows:
- 38th Street at Mintwood Street
- 37th Street at Butler Street
- Mulberry Way (28th Street - 29th Street)
- 4703 Lorigan Street
- 46th Street at Butler Street
- 6604 Butler Street
- 1108 Duffield Street
- Forbes Avenue at Market Square
- 3245 Rothpletz Street
- Rothpletz Street at Hall Street
- 1246 Benton Avenue
- 2660 California Avenue
- 3406 McClure Street
- 3419 McClure Street
- 3406 Reuben Street
- Wicklines Lane at Spring Garden Avenue
- 1021 Province Street
- 14 Hemlock Street
- 523 Jacksonia Street
- James Street at Hemlock Street
*Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423.