Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) contractors are scheduled to complete surface restoration, which includes paving and concrete work from October 14, 2016 to October 15, 2016. Many work locations will require restricted parking while work is being performed. Signs will be posted in advance and removed as soon as possible.
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work locations are as follows:
- Boulevard of the Allies at Smithfield Street
- 7th Avenue at Smithfield Street
- 600 Penn Avenue
- 713 Penn Avenue
- 14th Street at Penn Avenue
- 900 block of Penn Avenue
- 31st Street at Spring Way
- 1845 Penn Avenue
- 1725 Forbes Avenue
- 5th Avenue at Kirkpatrick Street
- 5th Avenue (Craft Avenue – Halket Street)