Pittsburgh, PA - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) contractors are scheduled to complete surface restoration, which includes paving and concrete work for the week of November 21. Many work locations will require restricted parking while work is being performed. Signs will be posted in advance and removed as soon as possible.
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Work locations are as follows:
- 55th Street (Butler Street – Keystone Street)
- Keystone Street (55th Street – 54th Street)
- 54th Street (Keystone Street – Duncan Street)
- Holmes Street (54th Street – McCandless Avenue)
- 36th Street at Mulberry Street