The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is performing curb box inspections throughout the City of Pittsburgh to identify the pipe material of PWSA water service lines. These inspections will determine where PWSA may replace its service lines that are made of lead.
*Inspections will take place at the following locations between April 25 – May 8, 2017:
- 6000 block of Apple Avenue
- 6000 block of Clifford Street
- 6000 block of Dean Street
- 6000 block of Deary Street
- 1st block of Dick Street (property addresses below 100)
- 1000 block of Larimer Avenue
- 1000 block of Paulson Avenue
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Door hangers have been posted 1-2 weeks before curb box inspection work will be completed. No-parking signs have been posted 24-48 hours before work will be completed. No interruption of water service is anticipated.
Letters will be sent to residents regarding the results of the inspection.