The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) is performing curb box inspections throughout the City of Pittsburgh to identify the pipe material of PWSA water service lines. These inspections will determine where PWSA may replace its service lines that are made of lead.
*Inspections will take place at the following locations between June 6 – June 19, 2017
- Ennis Street (Cairo Street – Norton Street)
- Natchez Street (Wilbert Street – Dilworth Street)
- Prospect Street (Bangor Street – Norton Street)
- Cairo Street
- Bangor Street
- Heiff Street
- Dilworth Street (Ennis Street – Sandwich Way)
- Norton Street (Ennis Street – Prospect Street)
- Kuhn Street
- Wade Street
- Gray Street
- Cowan Street (Norton Street – Southern Avenue)
- Prospect Street (Southern Avenue – Halpin Street)
*Please note that the schedule is weather dependent and subject to change.
Door hangers have been posted 1-2 weeks before curb box inspection work will be completed. No-parking signs have been posted 24-48 hours before work will be completed. No interruption of water service is anticipated.
Letters will be sent to residents regarding the results of the inspection.
Any customer who needs additional information should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch 24/7 at 412.255.2423