This project, in the Highland Park neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh, will will replace portions of water mains on several streets, providing more reliable water service to our customers.
Progress & Status
Crews will replace water mains on the following streets:
- Hays Street (Negley Avenue - Euclid Avenue)
- Portland Way (Hays Street - midway to Livery Way)
- Portland Street (Stanton Avenue - Jackson Street)
- N. Saint Clair Street (Hays Street - Wellesley Avenue)
- N. Euclid Avenue (Wayne Road - Hays Street)
- Jackson Street (Portland Street - Euclid Avenue)
- Wayne Road (Euclid Avenue - Highland Avenue)
Locations & Schedule
Start Date: TBD
Completion Date: TBD
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Traffic Patterns: Streets will be closed to traffic during working hours and will be reopened at the end of a work day.