This project, in the Highland Park neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh, will will replace portions of water mains on several streets, providing more reliable water service to our customers.
Progress & Status
Crews are completing work on the following streets:
- Hays Street: crews are restoring the street
- Portland Way: crews are restoring the street
- Portland Street: crews are restoring the street
- N. Saint Clair Street
- Hays Street - Jackson Street: crews are restoring the street and sidewalks
- Jackson Street - Wellesley Street: crews are waiting for supplies to complete 30" main repair. When repairs are complete, restoration will commence.
- N. Euclid Avenue - street restoration is on hold to allow for gas line work and will be restored in 2023 restoration season.
- Jackson Street: crews are restoring the street and sidewalks
- Wayne Road: crews are restoring the street and sidewalks
All street and sidewalk restoration work is expected to be complete by October 2022, with some delays expected on N. St. Clair Street.
PWSA's project team spoke about this project at the Highland Park Community Council Meeting on March 17. You can view the presentation here.
Locations & Schedule
Start Date: March 14, 2022
Completion Date: Winter 2023
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Traffic Patterns: Streets will be closed to traffic during working hours and will be reopened at the end of a work day.