Running a water and sewer system requires a diverse, hardworking team ready to meet challenges, drive innovation, and serve the public. Our team is made up of people with a mix of skill sets and backgrounds, all committed to improving the quality of life in our community and making the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority a world class utility.
We pride ourselves in putting our employees first and providing a workplace that allows you to foster your career and expand your skills.
Certain positions at the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority have residency restrictions. Please review the job description to determine if a residency restriction pertains to the position you are applying for.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive salaries
- Health care
- Complimentary dental care
- Complimentary eye care
- Life insurance packages
- Paid vacation and personal time, which increases over time
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 401-A packages with matching contributions
- Pension plans for AFSCME union employees
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Training reimbursement for union members