The Department of Finance is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient use of resources in order to sustain the delivery of quality and affordable services to our ratepayers. The Department works with all departments, internal and external stakeholders, and other partners to achieve the priorities of the PWSA. The Department establishes and maintains sound fiscal policies, oversees all revenue and expenditures, manages the PWSA debt through bonds and borrowing, and also facilitates the annual audit.
Investor Relations Provider
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) has engaged DAC as its Investor Relations Provider.
To view PWSA's secondary market disclosure information follow these steps:
- Go to www.dacbond.com.
- In the "DAC for Investors" box on the left, click on "Register" to select your personal username and password.
- Your username and password will be immediately activated.
- Type your username and password in the fields provided on the Home page or Login page.
- On the bottom of the "Attention" page click "Continue".
- On the left in the "Quick Search", leave the first box defaulted to "Obligor".
- Type "Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority" in the second box and click the double arrows.
- Click on "Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority" to view a list of issues OR click on "Disclosure" to view documents filed.
If you have any questions, please call DAC at 888-824-2663.