You can pay your bill using one of the convenient options listed below.
Pay by Phone
To make a one-time bill payment by phone, please call 412-255-2423 (Press 2).
We accept bill payments by money orders, cashier’s checks, credit cards, and debit cards at our Customer Service Center at 1200 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
We accept walk-in payments Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Pay with Cash at Any 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® Location
Quickly and conveniently pay your bill with cash at a 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® near you.
Customer Instructions for Cash Payments:
- Find the PayCode barcode on the back of your bill or visit our PayNearMe web portal to send a PayCode barcode to your phone or computer
- Take your PayCode barcode to any 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® to pay with cash
- Tell the cashier the amount you wish to pay (a $1.49 processing fee is added)
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment
For more information, please see the PayNearMe FAQ.
Pay with Zipcheck
Set automated payments from your bank account with Zipcheck using the Zipcheck Authorization Form.
Common Zipcheck Questions
What is Zipcheck?
Zipcheck is an automated bill payment program that allows you to pay your bill via automatic deductions from your designated bank account.
How does Zipcheck work?
Once you register for the program and provide a voided check or a savings deposit slip, your invoices will be paid automatically from your bank account. If you want to cancel this service or change your account information, you must notify us in writing prior to your due date.
How can I track my bills?
Even though your financial institution manages your payment, you will still receive a bill twenty (20) days before the due date. The payment will be directly deducted from your account on or shortly after the monthly due date designated on your bill.
What are the advantages of Zipcheck?
Your bills will automatically be paid on time. There is no charge per transaction; it is a free service provided to all of our customers.
How do I sign up for Zipcheck?
- Fill out and sign the Zipcheck Authorization Form (keep a copy for your records).
- If this is a new request or change, please provide a voided check or a savings deposit slip for our records.
- Mail or deliver Zipcheck information to:
Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA)
ATTN: Customer Service
1200 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
PWSA is not responsible for any fees your bank may charge you in order to participate in the Zipcheck program.
All charges, terms and conditions are subject to change.
Please contact Customer Service at 412-255-2423 (Press 5) with any questions regarding our Zipcheck program.