Our online billing and payment system helps make receiving, viewing, and paying your monthly PWSA bill easy and convenient. You can make quick one-time payments online using our EZ-PAY portal. You can also enroll in our paperless billing and payment portal to receive your monthly bills via email and to set up one-time or recurring payments.
Use Our Paperless Billing and Payment Portal
Customers can enroll in our electronic billing and payment portal to easily view their bill, make one-time payments, set up recurring payments, and manage notifications online.
- By enrolling in our paperless billing portal, you will receive your monthly bills via email instead of by mail.
- Residential customers can use credit cards, debit cards, and bank accounts to make online payments in the paperless portal, while commercial customers can use bank accounts.
- The current portal will contain new bills and bill inserts from January 2021 onward, as well as up to 12 months of historical bills transferred from the previous portal, so you can view and print bills at your convenience.
- For guided enrollment instructions, watch our short How to Enroll in Paperless eBilling video.
Paperless Portal Tips:
If you were enrolled in our previous paperless portal before December 31, 2020, you must complete your account transfer before logging into the current portal for the first time.
Please make sure that your password includes at least 1 of these special characters ! : @ # % ^ _ - + = (Other special characters like ? $ & * cannot be used).
How to Use the Paperless Billing and Payment Portal
How to Set Up Payment Information in Your Wallet
- Sign in to the paperless billing portal, click "Wallet" in the top menu.
- Click the "Add" button in your wallet, then select your payment type.
- Enter your credit card, debit card, or bank account information, then click "Save".
How to Set Up AutoPay
When you set up AutoPay, it will only be applied to new bills, not current bills. You will need to manually pay any current bills. AutoPay will take effect for the next billing cycle starting the next business day and will continue until you cancel it.
- Sign in to the paperless billing portal, then click "AutoPay" on the menu bar.
- Click the "Create AutoPay" button. If the button is not available, you need to add a payment card or bank account to your wallet before setting up AutoPay.
- Select your 14 digit account number and your payment card or bank account.
- Edit the default AutoPay start and end dates, payment amount, and payment date to match your preferences, then click the "Save" button.
Residential Customers: Default AutoPay settings will pay the full bill amount up to a maximum of $50,000.00 for bank accounts and up to a maximum of $500.00 for credit or debit cards.
Commercial Customers: Default AutoPay settings will pay the full bill amount up to a maximum of $50,000.00 for bank accounts. Commercial customers are not able to use credit or debit cards on the paperless portal.
How to Make an Enrolled One-Time Payment
- Sign in to the paperless billing portal, then click the "View & Pay" button on your dashboard.
- Review your bill then click the "Pay Now" button above your bill.
- Enter your payment amount, select a payment date, select or enter your payment information, then click "Continue". If you exceed the payment threshold, you may make more than one payment.
- Review your payment details, then click "Pay".
- Done! Save your receipt as proof of payment.
How to Add Another PWSA Account to Your Paperless Account
- Sign in to the paperless billing portal, then click on "Your Home" in the top menu.
- Select the "Account Preferences" button under "Quick Links"
- Click the "Add Account" button.
- Enter your 14 digit account number without the dash, the first 5 digits of your mailing ZIP Code, and a nickname for the account, then click "Save".
Make a Quick One-Time Payment Online
Visit our EZ-PAY portal to make a quick one-time payment online using your credit card, debit card, or bank account information.
- You do not need to log in or enroll in our paperless billing and payment portal to make an online one-time payment.
- Please note that a third-party service fee will apply for commercial (non-residential) customers.
- For guided instructions, watch our short How to Make a One-Time Payment Online video.
Other Ways to Pay
Visit our Other Ways to Pay page to learn how to pay a bill by phone, with Zipcheck, or with cash at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, Dollar General, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, and Walmart Supercenter MoneyCenter locations.