This project, in the Central Oakland neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh, will will replace portions of water mains on several streets, providing more reliable water service to our customers.
Progress & Status
Crews will replace water mains on the streets below. Work will begin on July 1, 2021.
PWSA will be speaking at the
- Parkview Avenue (Semple Street - Boulevard of the Allies)
- Oakland Avenue (Bates Street - Dawson Street)
- Pier Street (Oakland Avenue - Bouquet Street)
- Mckee Place (Forbes Avenue - Bates Street)
- Coltart Avenue (Forbes Avenue - Louisa Street)
- Chesterfield Road - 5th Avenue - Terrace Place)
- Ophelia Street (Hamlet Street - Craft Place)
Locations & Schedule
Start Date: July 1, 2021
Completion Date: TBD
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Traffic Patterns: Streets will be closed to traffic during working hours and will be reopened at the end of a work day.