This project, in the Point Breeze neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh, will will replace portions of water mains on several streets, providing more reliable water service to our customers.
Progress & Status
Crews will replace water mains on the following streets:
- Thomas Boulevard (N. Lang Avenue - N. Lexington Street)
- Meade Place (N. Murtland Street - midway to N. Homewood Avenue)
- N. Dallas Avenue (Thomas Boulevard - Lynn Way)
- McPherson Boulevard (Gordon Street - 5th Avenue)
- N. Linden Avenue (Thomas Boulevard - midway to Simonton Street)
Locations & Schedule
Start Date: TBD
Completion Date: TBD
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Traffic Patterns: Streets will be closed to traffic during working hours and will be reopened at the end of a work day.