Records Request for Construction Projects

Historical records are available to help you plan your project. Each request requires a $40 fee.  A staff member will answer your request within 10 business days. All documents will be provided as available.

Types of records include:

  • PWSA infrastructure maps
  • tap drawings
  • permits
  • sewer profiles
  • calc books
  • drill sheets

PWSA does not maintain records of private sewer lateral locations. We may have a record if the tap occurred after 1986. Records provided may not represent current infrastructure due to policy changes over time. Maps and records do not supersede any State laws that require submission of a PA One Call request or the completion of any due diligence investigations on site.

Please note: Development Permits require a Water and Sewer Availability Letter Request to be submitted to Obtaining maps through this webform does not fulfill that requirement.

Submit a Request - Requests are now processed through CityGrows.