PWSA will replace the existing chlorine feed station that services the Herron Hill Reservoir with a new and improved facility
Progress & Status
To date, crews have accomplished the following:
- Constructed retaining wall that will sit behind building.
- Relocated 6-inch water main to be closer to new building.
- Built foundation and walls of new building.
Upcoming construction activities:
- Complete exterior walls and roof of building.
- Build underground piping.
- Installation of interior building equipment.
Locations & Schedule
Robert E. Williams Memorial Park/Herron Hill Reservoir
Start Date: May 2022
Completion Date: December 2022
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Traffic Patterns: Trail closures near the new facility may be enforced at times throughout the project.