To modernize our water infrastructure and add redundancy and resiliency throughout our drinking water system, we will construct a new pump station and rising main in Highland Park. These projects will serve the Highland Reservoir service area.
Progress & Status
- Highland Park Rising Main Construction:
- Crews will complete final connection point at park entrance the week of October 23rd. No customers will go out of water.
- Trail restoration will be complete and fence will be removed by early November.
- Mellon Terrace, between N. Negley Avenue and Mellon Street, will be restored through a DOMI cost share agreement the week of October 23rd.
- Highland Park Pump Station
- Construction bids have been received by PWSA.
- October 2019: Presentation to the Highland Park Community Council
- June 2022: Presentation to the Highland Park Community Council re: upcoming construction
- October 2022: Presentation to the Highland Park Community Council
Locations & Schedule
Start Date: December 2022
Completion Date: Summer 2025